- Competitive Salary, Service Charge, Training and self-development opportunities, food, accommodation, and medical, annual leave with Air ticket or Passage free to home.
- Excellent Work environment and wide range of recreation facilities (well-equipped gym and recreation hall), Cyber cafe’ and free Wi-Fi, Daily ferries between Male’ and Bandos and many other unique benefits!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Thai Cuisines.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in preparing Authentic Thai Cuisines.
- Good command and ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain high level of Hygiene and food safety standards.
- Efficient, Innovative and should have the creativity of Thai Food preparation.
- Customer oriented, pleasant personality with positive and “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent team player, flexible and can work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please forward your complete CV, one passport size photograph, ID card or passport copy, copies of education and training certificates, and references from previous employers to email@example.com