- Competitive Salary, Service Charge, Training and self-development opportunities, food, accommodation, and medical, annual leave with Air ticket or Passage free to home.
- Excellent Work environment and wide range of recreation facilities (well-equipped gym and recreation hall), Cyber cafe’ and free Wi-Fi, Daily ferries between Male’ and Bandos and many other unique benefits!
- Young, outgoing, flexible and can work independently.
- Strong knowledge of Teppanyaki-style cooking.
- Avility to prepare all Teppanyaki mise en place including starches, vegetables trimmings and cuttings.
- Effective English communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to captivate guest by cooking on stage.
- Excellent presentation skills and possess upfront personality in presentation to internal and external guest.
- Strong product and market knowledge with creativity for new and innovative products.
- Strong knowledge of all basic Asian cooking techniques like Chinese and Thai cuisine will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the Maldives or in an isolated resort environment would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Candidate who are passionate to step forward their career as Teppanyaki Chef are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent team player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please forward your complete CV, one passport size photograph, ID card or passport copy, copies of education and training certificates, and references from previous employers to email@example.com