For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
Position: Staff Shopkeeper
- Responsible for ensuring the staff shop is operating as its standards to facilitate staff needs.
Requirements / Qualification:
Energetic, cheerful, trustworthy & positive personality
Must have basic computer knowledge Must be able to communicate effectively (English & Dhivehi)
A positive “can do” attitude with good team work
Able to work long hours
Previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Man the staff shop during the operating time of the staff shop
- Billing all transactions as per the standard advised by the Finance
- Keeps staff shop equipment in good working order
- Regularly checks and maintains stock levels
- Makes suggestions and requisition list of proposed goods purchase
- Preparing purchase order list
- Hand over employee shop credit report to Accounts on a monthly basis
- Reports incidents of breakages and loses
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.