Preferred Nationality: Maldivians/ Indian / Sri Lankan.
Attractive Package + Service Charge +Company Benefits
- Staff Medical Plan.
- Ramadan Allowance.
- Service Charge.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff , agreeing and managing budgets.
- Planning menus ,ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business overseeing stock levels.
- Ordering supplies, Producing Staff Rosters, handling customer inquiries and complaints, taking reservations.
- Problem solving, preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports, keeping statistical and financial records.
- Assessing and improving profitability, setting targets, handling administration and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities, sales representatives etc.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, ID card copy, educational certificates, experience letters and other supporting documents on or before 20th March 2016 to the following address: City Investments (Pvt.) Ltd., Ma. Fazaa 1st Floor, Nikagas Magu, Male’ or email to email@example.com
For more information, please contact us on 3342862 / 7972868
*ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW