For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
Position: Reservation Coordinator
- Responsible for the resort based reservations and handle the necessary reservation actions
- Monitor the reservations details and for checking the mistakes before guests arrival
- Handle direct reservations which come to the resort and making sure the necessary information is been passed
Requirements / Qualification:
- Minimum 2 year experience in Reservations Department of a 5-Star Hotel or Resort
- Must have sound knowledge in Opera (or Fidelio) PMS, Outlook Express, Word, Excel and Windows based software
- Strong knowledge about FIT, OTA bookings & Channel manager systems
- Excellent verbal or written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Fluency in any other European language will be an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly customer orientated Flexible to work during weekends and long hours when required
- Willing to be relocated in an island Previous experience in the Maldives is an advantage
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Check all reservations are correct with all necessary details on the reservation
- Handle reservation related calls to the resort Work closely with the central reservations team to monitor the resort occupancy position
- Handle all direct reservations which come to the resort
- Do a daily booking check for 7 days out Prepare month end reports
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to
Careers@velassaru.com on or before Thursday, 12th November 2015.