For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
- As a member of the Engineering & Maintenance department he/she shall be responsible for painting work on resort
Requirements / Qualification:
- Should be in a good health to perform the duties Should have basic knowledge in Painting Ability to communicate effectively
- A positive “can do” attitude with good team work Ability to work in shift duties
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day painting, varnishing, sanding work of the resort
- Attend job orders/ requests with regards to painting works effectively and efficiently
- Carry out the extra duties requested by the supervisors
- Assist from time to time with all emergency breakdowns and repair works that may arise
- Assist with ongoing resort preventive maintenance program as directed
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to Careers@velassaru.com on or before Thursday, 11th February 2016.