For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
- Carrying out tasks assigned by the Engineering and Maintenance Department
Requirements / Qualification:
- Should be in a good health to perform the duties Ability to communicate effectively
- A positive “can do” attitude with good team work
- Ability to work in shift duties
- Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist day-to-day cleaning and maintenance works of the resort
- Carry out the extra duties requested by the supervisors Assist from time to time with all emergency breakdowns and repair works that may arise
- Assist in loading and unloading garbage boat Loading and unloading supplies and assist in storing
- Cleaning and sweeping assigned public and staff area of the resort as per the standard
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to
Careers@velassaru.com on or before Thursday, 11th February 2016.