Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of destination Maldives. Encircled by white sandy beaches, a rich house reef and turquoise lagoon, our resort on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll. The 94 villas and residences each offer a haven of modern sophistication with luxurious amenities and technology. Dusit Thani Maldives fuses a fine selection of restaurants with uncompromising service and spectacular views. The island features the largest swimming pool in the Maldives; suspended from the trees, Devarana Spa is one of a kind in the Maldives; fully-equipped fitness studio with personal trainer and yoga instructor; resident marine
biologist; children’s play area and club facility; library with inter
net stations; and island boutiques.
- Main responsibilities are to ensure that all revenues received by the hotel have been properly accounted for.
- Verify all supporting documents from Front Office Cashiers, Outlet Cashiers and other minor operating departments.
- To audit Rooms, F&B revenues and revenues from other operating departments such as Gift Shop, Laundry and Business Center for completeness.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-4 years in accounting management experience in a similar capacity. Hands-on experience in Night Auditing is highly regarded
- Knowledgeable in Front Office, F&B cashiering procedures.
- Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Have an analytical minded and be proactive
- Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
Dusit Thani Maldives offer competitive compensation and benefits. Be part of Dusit Family of hospitality professionals. Interested candidates please send your resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Application Deadline :15thJune 2016