For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
Position: Housekeeping Attendant
- To ensure the cleanliness, orderliness and maintenance of all villas and its surroundings.
- Attend to all guest needs and requirements promptly to achieve a high level of comfort and satisfaction that exceed guest’s expectation.
Requirements / Qualification:
- Must have completed minimum education up to ‘O Level’
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in a 5* hotel/resort
- Willing to work on shift duties
- Ability to Communicate in English (Fluent in Verbal)
- A positive “can do” attitude with good team work
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare & set up maid cart with guest room and cleaning supplies, fruits for arrivals and all other items needed to execute his task as Room Attendant first thing in the morning
- Monitor daily arrivals to ensure that the villa is ready before the arrival time
- Answer the calls from Housekeeping promptly, and ensure proper communication is carried out
- Take ownership of the assigned villa and its contents, ensuring that they are in good condition by protecting them from possible damage and to report missing items/damages at once
- Report immediately any concern and guest complaints to Housekeeping Office for immediate attention
- Flexible in working hours, able to work weekends, public holidays, and must maintain all break times. Always available on call to attend to operational needs
- Follows standard operating procedures and policies
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to
Ahmed.Jaweed@velassaru.com on or before Thursday, 05th May 2016