- Competitive Salary, Service Charge, Training and self-development opportunities, food, accommodation, and medical, annual leave with Air ticket or Passage free to home.
- Excellent Work environment and wide range of recreation facilities (well-equipped gym and recreation hall), Cyber cafe’ and free Wi-Fi, Daily ferries between Male’ and Bandos and many other unique benefits!
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Customer oriented, pleasant personality with positive and “can-do” attitude.
- Willing to work in a busy resort environment and ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to learn and improve knowledge of food & beverage products and services.
- Excellent team player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please forward your complete CV, one passport size photograph, ID card or passport copy, copies of education and training certificates, and references from previous employers to email@example.com