- Competitive Salary, Service Charge, Training and self-development opportunities, food, accommodation, and medical, annual leave with Air ticket or Passage free to home.
- Excellent Work environment and wide range of recreation facilities (well-equipped gym and recreation hall), Cyber cafe’ and free Wi-Fi, Daily ferries between Male’ and Bandos and many other unique benefits!
- Knowledge of food preparation and presentation.
- Should be familiar with HACCP standards.
- Pleasant personality with positive and “can-do” attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please forward your complete CV, one passport size photograph, ID card or passport copy, copies of education and training certificates, and references from previous employers to email@example.com