- Competitive Salary, Service Charge, Training and self-development opportunities, food, accommodation, and medical, annual leave with Air ticket or Passage free to home.
- Excellent Work environment and wide range of recreation facilities (well-equipped gym and recreation hall), Cyber cafe’ and free Wi-Fi, Daily ferries between Male’ and Bandos and many other unique benefits!
- Professional qualification in Culinary Arts or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience in preparing Chinese dishes.
- Good command and ability to communicate in English.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Chinese Chef would be an added advantage.
- Customer oriented, pleasant personality with positive and “can-do” attitude.
- Should be familiar with HACCP standards.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please forward your complete CV, one passport size photograph, ID card or passport copy, copies of education and training certificates, and references from previous employers to email@example.com