For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
Position: Restaurant Hostess (Russian, Korean or Chinese Speaker)
- Responsible for providing and exceeding guest expectations through a high quality and standard of service
Requirements / Qualification:
- High School graduate / Hospitality School qualifications (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service
- Previous work in hotels, living in remote island locations will be an added advantage
- Ability to speak in any of the languages stated along with fluency in English will be an added advantage
- Must be flexible to work on split shifts
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly manner, escorts them to tables, and provides menus
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues
- Keeps track of each table
- Knowledge of each reservation and makes necessary arrangements for special requests
- Checks customer satisfaction on a regular basis in order to record the guest feedback
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to