For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
- As a member of the Kitchen Department, he/she shall be responsible for clean the assigned kitchen and service areas according to cleanliness, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations
Requirements / Qualification:
- Should be in a good health to perform the duties
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A positive “can do” attitude with good team work
- Ability to work in shift duties
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- To ensure cleaning equipment is cleared after each use and left at the correct storage area
- To clean shelving, sinks and tabling with the appropriate chemical and to ensure that they are sanitized throughout the day
- Report any faulty equipment, damage to walls, ceilings and floors to Engineering department
- Ensure that the rubbish throughout the areas of responsibility is taken on a daily basis
- Carry out all other duties when assigned by the Superior time to time
- Clean walls, floors and lower ceilings to the required standards
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to