For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.
This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
Position: Bar Manager (Female Preferred)
- Organize and direct a team that focuses on the selling of beverages through the hotel’s bars as well as other F&B outlets.
- Assist the F&B Manager in day to day operations.
Requirements / Qualification:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred plus 4 years supervisory experience in F&B, culinary or related professional area OR 2-year degree in Food Service/Hotel & Restaurant Management and at least 2 years supervisory experience in F&B.
- Proven bar management and food service skills
- Excellent training and associate relations skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, interacting well with all levels of the organization, owners and with guests
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Works with F&B Director / F&B Manager to determine menus and prices
- Monitors and controls quantities, cost and quality of supplies for the outlet
- Practices Up Selling to increase average per cover and trains his/her staff to do the same
- Ensures all the staff in the department is fully trained through constant on-the-job training
- Uses the Regent Appraisal system to review the performance of direct subordinates and determines their development needs
- Ensures prompt, efficient and accurate service to all the customers to achieve high level of guest satisfaction
- Sets up and ensures maintenance of all beverage outlets according to hotel standards
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to